It's Easy to Become a Member-Owner!
How To Join
1. Fill out a New Member-Owner Application and bring it to the Customer Service Desk at The Coop (pre-printed applications are also available in the store. We are currently unable to accept online applications).
2. Make an initial equity payment of at least $15 or pay the full equity amount of $180.
Using Your Member-Ownership
1. Please present your Member-Owner card to be scanned for every transaction.
2. Please respect The Coop’s policy that Member-Ownership is per adult. This means your Member-Ownership account may only used by the name bearer at the register. If you have an emergency or are sick and you need someone to shop for you please contact Member-Owner Services and we can issue you a shopping pass.
3. Please remain a Member-Owner in good standing by paying a minimum of $15 equity per fiscal year until you’ve paid in full.
4. If you change your name, address, phone number or e-mail, please let us know.
Learn More About Member-Ownership:
What is Member-Ownership?
What are the benefits to becoming a Member-Owner?
What is the Coop Council?