As a Hunger Mountain Coop Member-Owner you can:
• Have a voice and a vote in The Coop’s future!
• Support a locally owned and operated business that is part of our community and puts money back into the local economy.
• Access over 100 Coop Community Links
(local businesses which offer discounts to Coop Member-Owners).
• Enjoy Member-Owner only specials
• Connect to The Coop through The Full Scoop
• Get 5% off your purchases on Member-Owner Appreciation Days while enjoying free raffles, massages, and more!
• Be eligible for the Coop Cares 10% discount
(recipients of WIC or Food Stamps only. You must apply in advance).
• Receive discounts on workshops
• Receive a refund that is in proportion to the amount you shop (if the Coop Council votes to issue a Patronage Refund).
• Own the store where you shop!
• Member-Owners receive an additional 6% off as a Working Member-Owner, a Work Optional Member-Owner (anyone who has a disability and can’t participate as a Working Member-Owner), or a senior citizen (you’ll need to let us know when you turn 65).
• Last but not least, you have The Coop itself! Coop Member-Ownership keeps our Coop running strong and allows us to continue to support and serve our community.
It’s easy to join! Fill out a New Member-Owner Application today!